Day 11- Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up
I have old songs on my ipod so don’t judge ;D 1. I’m so over you by Lil Wayne 2. When I’m gone by Eminem 3. Cece’s interlude by Drake 4. Envy by Nicki Minaj 5. G’d up by Wiz Khalifa 6. Away from your heart by Legacy 7. Heartless by Kanye West 8. Tie me down by Tyga 9. The high life by Mac Miller 10. Poppy by Mac Miller
My first love, welll i haven’t been in love yet. im young and i honestly dont want to have a “first love.” i think that if i had a serious boyfriend that i would miss out on so much. i want to make these years the best years of my life before i have to go out in the real world where im going to have so much more to worry about. also, im not one of those people that uses love loosely. like people date for a month and they say theyre in love. but im not like that. i think love is so much more than that. it has a greater meaning and it takes a while to truly be in love with someone. and now for my first kiss, haa. i was in first grade and at recess. These two boys chased me around trying to kiss me. One of them held me down and the other one kissed me. I thought it was the grossest thing ever:P hehe
Hmm this is kinda like that one where i said where i wanted to be in 10 years, but whateverrr:p uhm so i honestly dont have my future planned out or anything, but whatever im doing i hope im happy. my near future, i hope that i go to college and study something that im interested in. hmm i hope that i get a good job. and last, i want to meet a guy whos worth it and who will make me happy. i dont want to put high standards on my future because all i really want is to be happy so hopefully i will be (:
Day 08- A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life
Hmmm well the last time i was completely satisfied with my life was the end of last year/ the beginning of summer. Things were so good and I was really happy. I had my best friends and we were so close. We hung out all the time and had a lot of fun. I had a boy who was really sweet. My mom broke up with her boyfriend, who I hated. He was tearing apart our family. When he left, things got sooo much better. We were all happy to be home again and we were closer than ever. Things were almost perfect back then.
Day 07- Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
Oh I love this question! Okay so I’m really into zodiac sings, and I totally believe in them. I mean, not everyone fits their zodiac sign, but I definitely fit mine. My sign is aquarius and I am such an aquarian, it’s really wierd. I know a lot about signs and their characteristics, so I could tell you a lot about aquarians, but they’re kinda hard to explain so I’ll just tell you the characteristics that fit me (which are most of them anyways :p).
I don’t follow the crowd. I do what I want and I don’t care what people think.
I see life in a different way than a lot of people.
I never stop thinking, my mind runs on forever. It sucks cause I overthink everything.
I may seem unemotional, but I care a lot about people. I also love to make people happy and I like to help people.
I am very detatched from people. However, once I gain your trust, I will open up quickly.
I don’t get jealous.
I am very independent.
I am really stubborn. Once I’m set on something, it’s hard to change my mind.
I hold grudges.
I am observant.
I am honest. I speak the truth.
I have high expectations and ideals. I hate it….
I don’t judge people. I believe all people have beauty no matter what they believe or how they life their life. I “live and let live”.
omg this is totally me: “They wonder if what they are doing is useful, they want other people to notice them and appreciate them, this is caused by underlying insecurities that wonder if other people accept them for who they are but these are never brought to the surface because to an Aquarius, it does not matter that much because they know that they are special.”- http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm
Yeah so there are only like a few aquarius characteristics that I don’t have :p
1. I’m on tumblr too much, like its ridiculous aha.
2. I find tattoos attractive, lip piercings too if you can pull them off.
3. I want a tattoo on my upper back/shoulder. I’m not sure what it will say, but I want it to either be something meaningful that has to do with family or a quote about having hope/keeping your head high/etc.
4. my type of guy is someone who is sweet and funny. its always nice when they dress cute, its like an instant attraction. I love when guys wear hats. I like guys with dark hair and who are not white. don’t get me wrong, I would totally date a white guy (uhm mac miller is white (;) but I’m just attracted to tan guys and I have no idea why.
5.I think that I’m different than a lot of people. but I think that the only people who see that are the people that I tell things to.
6. I see through people.
7. I don’t judge people. I used to judge people all the time, and I was always proven wrong. I know that people make mistakes and I understand that completely. I’m not going to look at them any different just because they do something that I don’t approve of. its their life, and they will either be happy with their decisions or learn from them.
8. I try to find good in everything. its hard, but I try.
9. I don’t label people with my first impression of them. people put up fronts in front of people they don’t know so its not 100 percent who they are, and I definitely understand that.
10. I think that my mind works really weird, but I like it.
11. I guard myself from a lot of people because people are not always going to be there. also, people aren’t always who I think they are.
12. I don’t like a lot of people because no one is real anymore. they are liars, two faced, attention seekers, or trying to get the approval of others.
13. I think people care too much about what others think. just be you, you don’t need to be accepted by anyone else. people will judge you no matter who you are so be yourself. I think you will be happier that way.
14. I’m shy at first, but ill open up quickly.
15. I over think everything.
16. its really easy to make me want to cry, but I will never cry in front of anyone
17. it may seem that nothing bothers me but I care a lot.
18. I love to make people happy.
19. I want to do something in the field of forensic science because I cant stand the thought of having an uninteresting job
20. I wish that I got into a sport when I was younger
21. I don’t really have a best friend. I have close friends and my sister. I’m fine with that, they’re all I need.
22. the past year I’ve drifted away from so many people.
23. I’ve changed so much over the year. I honestly think I’ve found myself, as cheesy as that sounds. I like who I’ve become.
24. mac miller is my favorite artist and another night is my favorite song. his concert was one of the best nights of my life.
25. awkward things always happen to me and I am convinced that I have bad luck.
26. I believe in zodiac signs and horoscopes. people usually really do fit there signs and horoscopes usually do apply to my life. I check mine every morning.
27. I don’t think I am pretty. I’m completely fine with how I look, though.
28. I am convinced that to everyone else, I don’t have a good personality. this is because people tell me that guys think I’m cute but they never actually like me. I like my personality though.
29. my nose is the one thing about myself that I dislike the most.
30. I’m fine with who I am and what I look like. not because I’m cocky, but because this is all I will every be so I embrace it and appreciate it.
Day 05- A time you thought about taking your own life
I never have and never will make suicide an option. Do you know how selfish that is? …Killing yourself because your life isn’t good enough… really?! Do you know what that does to other people? Do you know how that affects your family? You may put an end to your problems, but you cause so much more pain for everyone else. I would never ever do it for there is always chance for your life to get better. You don’t know what life has in store for you, you may die before you even start to live. I just think i’s not worth it. It’s not worth hurting others and making a mistake you can never take back. No matter how bad you think you have it, there is always a way to make it better.
Hmm this ones gonna be pretty boring because I don’t really have a lot to say about religion. I didn’t grow up in a religious home. I’ve only been to church, like sunday school, a few times. I definitely believe in god, but thats pretty much as far as it goes.
I guess I have mixed opinions on drugs and alcohol. I think that you have to know your limits. Alcohol is fun, but when you drink to much, or too often, its a problem. Drugs are not good. I mean, marijuana isnt bad, but like I said, you have to know your limits. However, I’ve seen how drugs can destroy your life. My dad was a drug addict, so I’ve seen first hand the effects it could have on your life. He missed out on so many years of my life, runed his marriage, got into to a lot of trouble, lost many jobs, and even lived on the streets all because of drugs. I dont even know half of his stories, so I could imagine that there were far worse effects. He did unimaginable things while he was on drugs and hurt so many people. While watching him suffer, I told myself that I will never end up like him. Anyways, I’m not one to judge, so if you do drugs/drink alcohol, I won’t look down upon you or tell you to stop. Just be aware of your limits. Don’t make them a priority in your life. You have so much more to live for than that.